Start your engines! The National Postal Forum, the year’s premier postal event, begins its high-octane run in Indianapolis, Indiana, on May 5. The theme of this year’s event is “Growth Driven: Fueling Your Mailing and Shipping Success,” and the IWCO Direct team is ready to expand our knowledge to ensure we’re geared up to drive mailing success for our clients.
It all begins with the National Meeting of Areas Inspiring Mail (AIM) on Sunday that will highlight the partnership between the Postal Service and the mailing industry, including a keynote from our friend Maynard Benjamin, President & CEO of EMA. Monday’s general session includes a keynote address from Postmaster General Megan Brennan on her vision for industry partnership that leverages shared insight and collaboratively increases the value of mail. On Tuesday, the Postal Service’s Chief Customer and Marketing Officer, Jakki Krage Strako, will lead a general session featuring industry thought-leaders who will explore new roles for mail that give our industry a unique competitive advantage.
In addition to an exhibit hall full of mailing technology and software, the National Postal Forum features educational tracks focused on many of the concepts we’ve been discussing on SpeakingDIRECT, including:
- Pushing the Envelope: Why Mail Works
- Informed Visibility: Real Time, Real Data
- The Evolution of Delivery: From Mailbox to Mail “Inbox”
Check Out IWCO Direct’s National Postal Forum Presentations
No matter what your role in the direct mail supply chain, the IWCO Direct team will have a presentation to match your interests:
- For those into the data side of postal operations, be sure to stop by when our colleagues and postal data experts Nancy Garrison and Anne Skroch take “A Deeper Dive into Mail Quality Data Through Informed Visibility,” at 10:15 on Sunday, May 5, in room 135.
- If you are looking for effective ways to combine physical and digital marketing, Bob Rosser and I will be discussing “Using Informed Delivery to Enhance Your Next Omnichannel Campaign,” Sunday afternoon, May 5, at 1:30 in room 139.
- For you creative types, check out “Embracing the ‘Weird and Wonderful’ Possibilities of Mail to Drive Omnichannel Success,” presented by Mike Dietz and Debora Haskel on Tuesday, May 7, at 4:00 in room 140.
- Want to know more about “Integrating Hard Copy Messages and Social Media”? Stop by the NPF Learning Lab Theater in the exhibit hall at 10:00 on Wednesday, May 8, when I will be part of panel, presented by Mailers Hub, discussing why using an omnichannel strategy to reach targeted recipients has proven to be highly effective.
The IWCO Direct team is excited to share and enhance our knowledge about postal optimization and direct mail strategies at the National Postal Forum. We’ll be meeting with the postal operations teams that support our facilities in addition to some of our key vendors, and we’d like to connect with you as well.
Whether you’re a customer who wants to fine-tune your direct mail program or you just want to find out how IWCO Direct can help you make direct mail an effective part of your omnichannel marketing strategy, contact me here.
We look forward to seeing you in the “Crossroads of America”: Indianapolis!
Subscribe via email to our Stevie® and Feedspot award-winning blog and get a fresh post delivered weekly to your inbox. We promise to keep it interesting, but you can easily unsubscribe if we don’t.