Skilled and dedicated employees are what drives our organization, and we’re always on the lookout for our next great hire. Our Careers page is an essential tool in helping us identify these candidates, and on average we receive between 400 and 500 applications each month. But like everything at IWCO Direct, we’re always looking to improve, and we knew our Careers page was in need of an upgrade.
Today’s technology is all about making things quick and easy for users. We realized we needed to simplify our application process and make it more intuitive. Candidates will likely see opportunities that capture their interest on a mobile device, so it’s important that our Careers page is mobile-friendly, so we do not miss out on top talent.
Our new Careers platform has a number of new features we believe will benefit those interested in careers at IWCO Direct. Some of the most notable enhancements are:
- The application process is more intuitive and user-friendly.
- It is compatible with all mobile devices.
- There is a Discover Your Potential tool where applicants can easily find relevant jobs based on their ideal job title, education, licenses and certifications, and skills.
- It integrates with LinkedIn to allow applicants to complete the IWCO Direct application by using information from their LinkedIn profile.
- It also integrates with Twitter so applicants can send job openings to friends and family with a tweet.
- We’ve eliminated browser compatibility issues that impacted some users of the previous Careers page.
- It includes a single sign-on for internal applicants so they no longer need to manage separate ESS and application passwords.
Looking for a Career at IWCO Direct? We’re Seeking Content Development Experts
We certainly hope you’ll take advantage of our brand-new platform to show us why you’re a great choice for one of the many rewarding career opportunities at IWCO Direct. Right now, we’re looking for qualified candidates to join our Content Development (CD) Team, which works with dynamic content management engagements, job instructions, data processing, composition, quality control and cross functional teams to meet workflow requirements.
If you are a candidate with strong analytical and problem solving skills, along with keen attention to detail, then consider joining our CD Team in one of the following positions:
- Director of Content Development – This is an exciting opportunity for a creative individual with experience in the direct mail/print industry to oversee the execution of a multifaceted content development team. Our clients require extreme confidentiality with regard to their information being processed, stored or accessed, and we need a leader who can manage best practices with key cross-functional business partners. In this role, you will have the opportunity to evolve and solidify best practices and standards that will be pivotal to the team’s success as we forge a new generation of direct marketing.
- Data Processing Technician – We have an opening on our CD Team for a Data Processing Technician with 2 or more years of experience or equivalent technical certification, plus relevant experience in direct mail or a related industry. Development and support skills are needed in at least one of the following software packages: Postalsoft/Firstlogic Business Objects (preferred), BCC or Group 1/Pitney Bowes. TSS experience is a plus.
- Content Layout Technician – Join our CD Team in a Content Layout Technician position that requires up to 2 years of work experience (direct mail or a related industry is preferred). Experience in supporting GMC PrintNetT Inspire, HP ExStream Dialogue or E-Z Letter or knowledge of USPS mail preparation requirements and standards is preferred.
If any of these sound like positions for you, visit our new Careers page to apply. You can also learn more about careers at IWCO Direct while you’re at it. We always welcome feedback, so let us know what you think of the new page.
Subscribe via email to our Stevie® and Feedspot award-winning blog and get a fresh post delivered weekly to your inbox. We promise to keep it interesting, but you can easily unsubscribe if we don’t.