One of the most rewarding aspects of my role in human resources is seeing the number of employees who turn jobs at IWCO Direct into long-term, fulfilling careers. If you or someone you know is looking for opportunities in the new direct marketing industry, you should know we have a number of rewarding positions currently available, and that we strive to provide a work environment and culture that our employees find very rewarding.
Regardless of the role in our company, the people who enjoy the most success at IWCO Direct tend to have similar attributes that align with IWCO Direct’s core values. This includes placing a premium on integrity and having a strong work ethic. They embrace collaboration and have a passion to serve. They are also technologically savvy, are inquisitive and continuous learners with strong problem-solving skills.
While there are a number of jobs at IWCO Direct currently available, here are five opportunities we wanted to call special attention to:
- Quality Control Specialist in Chanhassen, MN. This person helps ensure the quality and accuracy of finished products, tracks quality defects and ensures they are resolved, and writes program and/or process documentation when needed.
- Human Resources Assistant in Chanhassen, MN. The right person for our team will help with recruiting and onboarding of new employees, will be responsible for records management and assist with a number of important company events and meetings.
- Equipment Technician 1 in Little Falls, MN, Hamburg, PA and Warminster, PA. You’ll be responsible for ensuring our machines are running at peak efficiency through proper set-up, adjustment, preventative maintenance and minor mechanical repairs.
- Warehouse Team Lead in Chanhassen, MN. This person provides leadership in the Warehouse department and verifies compliance with customer specifications, IWCO Direct guidelines and industry standards.
- Designer in Chanhassen, MN. You’ll work with multiple clients in a wide variety of verticals to create effective direct mail campaigns as well as support multichannel efforts. You will also help support creative initiatives for IWCO Direct branding and promotion efforts.
If any of these jobs at IWCO Direct are interesting to you, this could just be the beginning of a rewarding career with our company. Along with providing an opportunity to be mentored by some of the very best talent in the industry, IWCO Direct is committed to developing the skills of our employees and promoting from within. We take pride in developing our employees and offering opportunities for career growth. We make every attempt to address our employees’ career goals during performance reviews, which allows us to design a Career Development Plan that aligns with each employee’s career aspirations.
What else makes working at IWCO Direct different? We provide flexible work scheduling and a casual work environment. We encourage employee input and ideas throughout the organization, particularly with program development that impacts all employees. We are also committed to employee wellness and safety, and do our best to have fun by doing things such as providing complimentary tickets to sporting, entertainment and cultural events.
So if you or someone you know is looking for a new career challenge, we encourage you to apply soon to get started on an exciting journey with IWCO Direct!
Subscribe to SpeakingDIRECT to have new articles delivered to your inbox as they post. We promise to keep it fresh and interesting.