We want to alert you to five direct marketing jobs IWCO Direct is currently seeking to fill. As we power the marketing for brand-name companies across the country, we are growing and are looking to bring more talented and energetic people on board.
We have expanded our industry-leading service offerings beyond traditional printing and mailing into Marketing Services such as data, strategy, creative and analytics. We also added new equipment and technology to support more complex direct mail packages, all of which has created a need to hire more staff.
So what makes IWCO Direct a great place to work? We serve Fortune 50 and Fortune 500 clients in a range of industries using leading-edge equipment and technology. We celebrate success and invest in our people. We’re also big on collaboration and community involvement. But most importantly, we value our customers and one another. With that in mind, here are just some of our direct marketing jobs available at our Chanhassen facility and what qualifications we’re looking for:
- Software Engineer III: 4-6 years experience with .Net, C# development and 3 years SQL Server database design/development experience.
- Database Developer: at least 5+ years SQL Server database design and stored procedure creation, with 3+ years on SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS.
- Data Processing Technicians: 2+ years work experience or equivalent technical certification required, plus relevant experience in direct mail or related industry. Development and support skills in at least one of the following software packages: Postalsoft / Firstlogic Business Objects (preferred), BCC, or Group 1 / Pitney Bowes. TSS experience is a plus.
- Content Layout Technicians: Up to 2 years work experience (direct mail or related industry experience preferred). Experience in supporting GMC PrintNetT Inspire, HP ExStream Dialogue or E-Z Letter, knowledge of USPS mail preparation requirements/standards. Ability to use Adobe Photoshop, InDesign or Quark Xpress.
- Marketing Strategists: Increase value proposition strategy, drive new/existing client relationships, and obtain understanding of client’s marketing goals to optimize direct mail campaigns.
For more information about working with IWCO Direct, including open positions in all locations, make sure to visit our careers page. We also have many networking opportunities in Chanhassen through the Southwest Metro Human Resources Association. And, as always, stay tuned to our blog for further updates about IWCO Direct, our staff and what makes this a special place to work.
Subscribe to SpeakingDIRECT to have new articles delivered to your inbox as they post. We promise to keep it fresh and interesting.