Now that you’ve recovered from New Year’s Eve, it’s time to look ahead to the next reason to celebrate – the 2012 PODi AppForum. The theme for this year’s event is “Sparks Will Fly,” as attendees will learn about all the latest trends to succeed through cross media, Print on Demand, Web-to-Print and digital packaging.
The AppForum is one of my favorite events of the year because it provides a great opportunity to learn new sales strategies and gather insight into the latest trends so you can shine at your next client presentation. If that’s not reason enough, you’ll also expand your network and catch up with old friends. Not to mention, the warm(er) weather of Las Vegas is always a nice treat for most of us this time of year.
This year’s lineup of keynote speakers is especially exciting:
- Ken Schmidt, communications strategist for Harley-Davidson Motor Company, will discuss the need to differentiate by being unpredictable.
- AT&T’s vice president of advertising, Valerie Vargas, will focus on making direct mail a cornerstone of a company’s communications efforts, how to keep it relevant and how to integrate it with other channels.
- The final keynote is Rab Govil, president of Caslon, who will peer into his crystal ball to explain what the future holds for direct marketing and what the new media landscape will look like.
This year also marks a personal trifecta for me, as I’ve been selected as Track Chair for the third year in a row. I will be chairing the brand new Cross Media Toolkit Track, which will focus on cross media strategies. Presentations include:
- Cross Media Marketing 101
- QR Codes: Connecting Print and Mobile
- Innovations in Print Design that Engage Response (a presentation I’m excited to co-present)
- Using Data Enhancement to Increase Response Rates
- Boost Your Marketing Impact with Eye Tracking Analysis
You can find more information about all the Tracks and sessions on the AppForum site. If you’ll be in Las Vegas for the event I hope you’ll stop by and say hello. If you’re still on the fence, there is still time to register.
I hope to see you all soon!
Subscribe via email to our Stevie® and Feedspot award-winning blog and get a fresh post delivered weekly to your inbox. We promise to keep it interesting, but you can easily unsubscribe if we don’t.