Last week we announced our commitment to being the first company in the United States to install the Océ ColorStream® 3500 at our Chanhassen facility later next month. Both our employees and customers are excited to get this high-speed, high-volume digital color press installed and running.
There are numerous reasons we made this strategic investment:
- Personalization is the present, and future, of direct mail. We’ve invested heavily in digital printing equipment that allows our customers to create more personalized, relevant and engaging offers. At more than 1,000 letter-size impressions per minute, our customers will benefit from the greater capacity of this high–volume press.
- We all know color creates impact. Numerous studies have proven that full color printing increases open and response rates for direct marketing programs. This press provides greater flexibility for high–speed color and monochrome production of high–volume direct mail.
- We’re growing. The successful acquisition and integration of Transcontinental Direct, and the national footprint we created, have increased our ability to provide direct marketing like no one else. We’re bullish on both our future and that of the direct marketing industry.
There are also many examples of how the Océ ColorStream 3500 will benefit our current and future customers. For example:
- Health and wellness marketers will be able to include the logo and graphics of each recipient’s co-care provider, along with personalized offers and information.
- High-end loyalty programs will benefit from the use of full color printing.
- Cycle times will be shortened by reducing the use of preprinted shells. This gets our customers’ offers in the mail faster and also meshes perfectly with our Lean manufacturing initiatives to increase efficiency and reduce waste.
Please stayed tuned as we will be discussing the installation process later next month.
Subscribe via email to our Stevie® and Feedspot award-winning blog and get a fresh post delivered weekly to your inbox. We promise to keep it interesting, but you can easily unsubscribe if we don’t.