At IWCO Direct we take pride in being experts on the ever-changing postal regulations. After all, postage is the biggest expense in a direct mail campaign, and we’ve developed a sophisticated postal strategy to reduce those costs and ensure more predictable delivery for our customers.
That’s why a few times a year we post a Postal Issues Update to our website. Its purpose is to keep direct marketers current on the latest happenings with the U.S. Postal Service and what impact that has on direct marketing. Our current issue covers these important topics:
- The Postal Service’s plan to address declining revenue and volume
- How the pension overcharge is compounding the Postal Service’s financial woes
- Information on the second Standard Mail “Summer Sale”
- The Postal Service’s plan for five-day delivery and processing
- An update on the Postal Service’s finances after the first quarter of its fiscal year
We hope you enjoy the latest edition of the Postal Issues Update, and remember to check back throughout the year for the most current postal information.
Marketing Services Manager
Subscribe via email to our Stevie® and Feedspot award-winning blog and get a fresh post delivered weekly to your inbox. We promise to keep it interesting, but you can easily unsubscribe if we don’t.